Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Half Yearly Sale at Nordstroms!

Hello Lovely Blogger Readers!

I hope everyone is getting back in the swing after the looooonnngggg weekend.

Guess what time it is right now?!

It's Half Yearly Sale at Nordstroms!!!!!

Growing up in Seattle, I've always been a fan of Nordys. From my experience their sales associates are always amazzziinnnng and very attentive. Of course just as in any company I've had some hit/misses but I've never had any negative experience.

If anyone lives in the Seattle area and is looking for a designer handbag- let me know! I would LOOOVVEE to introduce you to my favorite sales associate in the designer handbag department. I'm even on a "face to face" basis with the manager of at the Bellevue designer handbag department. Yes, I might have a "window shopping problem" :P 

So throughout the Half Yearly Sale at Nordys I would LOVE to share with you some of my top picks!

Dresses:

Although I love the freedom that jeans and pants gives a girl, I do like to wear dresses. Theres something feminine and whimsical about wearing a colorful dress and pairing it with strappy sandals. I've been wanting to purchase a laced dress FOREVER and I want to add coral to my wardrobe.


Photo from Nordstrom.com

Adrianna Papell's Lace Fit and Flare Dress is 45% off! The original price is $218 but its now $119!!!! 
I'm loving how the floral lace designs are more larger than usual laced dresses. The dress also comes in white! This dress would be perfect for a wedding or you can wear it casually by pairing it with a black motorcycle jacket or even a denim jacket! 


I've been wanting a pair of glitter pumps for quite a while. I tried on Jimmy Choos and they were the perfect fit. But as someone who lives in flats, spending over $500 in a pair of heels (at most) I might wear once a month doesn't seem like the brightest idea. 


Photo from Nordstrom.com
Meet Ivanka Trump's "Kayden" pump. It's currently 33% off, the original price is $130 but during Nordstrom's sale you can purchase it for $87! Glitter pumps are a perfect way to add some glam to any outfit and are pretty multifunctional since what outfit doesn't look more fab with some sparkle? ;) 

I rely on my phone as my "watch". I know I should purchase a watch but there's never really a time when I'm away from my phone (or else I panic that I've left it somewhere). However it is a bit rude to keep your phone out while you're out for lunch with a friend or when you're talking with a professor during office hours or when you're at Starbucks and "accidentally" bump into the handsome guy from your physics class. 
Photo from Nordstrom.com
Meet Skagen's "Mesh" Faceted Glass Bezel Watch. The watch is stainless steel but its dipped in gold. And has mother of pearl in the middle decorated with Austrian crystal. Its currently 40% off the original price of $140 and only costs $83.98! The mesh design adds a new dimension to the watch, the minimal crystals adds just the right amount of glam and the mother of pearl is the epitome of sophistication! The watch would be a perfect addition to any wardrobe! 

Check back again sooooon when I'll continue to share with you my favorite picks from Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale!

XOXO
-S




No comments:

Post a Comment