Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale: Designer Edition Part 1

As I've mentioned in my post from yesterday, Nordstrom is having their Half Yearly Sale!

Which means even their designer collection is ON SALE!!! Sadly I don't have thousands of dollars lying around to go shopping but here is a start of my wish list of what I would buy if I was a rich girl.

If you've noticed I like the classic, no frills style. But I am in my 20s, I do want something still fun and whimsical. That is why I'm in LOVE with this Herve Leger Scalloped A-Line Dress! Its light navy blue or blue sapphire as the company calls it and it has a beautiful scalloped design! The dress ends couple of inches above the knees- but seems long enough to go past your fingertips- as someone whose more on the shorter side and who has longer legs compared to her torso if my dress goes past my knees I look awkward. The original price is $1690 but its currently 40% off and $1014!
Photo from Nordstrom.com

I love cardigans, I love lace, I'm loving the floral design that's been making a comeback recently annnnnd I LOVE Valentino. This cardigan is EVERYTHING!!! The original price is $2,200 but its currently 40% off and is $1320. Although I would like some more bright colors for the flowers, the neutral colors makes the cardigan more versatile. 

Photo from Nordstrom.com

I've been wanting a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes for quite some time now- but I've found that their shoes aren't the most comfortable- I like being able to walk fast and I like heels that either 1) have a thick heel or 2) are mary janes- I like having that extra support. BUT I do like things that glitter and this Jimmy Choo "Reese" clutch is perfection! The original price is $625 but its 40% off and is $375. 

So although I just told you I like heels that either have a  thick heel or are mary janes- I JUST HAVE TO share with you this beautiful pointed toe heel from Prada in pink! The original price is $650 but its 40% off and is $390. 

What are your favorite picks from Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale?

XOXO- S




No comments:

Post a Comment