Tuesday, May 28, 2013

UPDATE on DIY Hair Mask

Bon giorno Beauty Lovers! :)

I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday!

I just saw that my DIY Home Made Mask  happens to have the most page view!

I stumbled across this homemade mask after browsing on Socialbliss.com and came across several at home spa treatments . According to other Socialbliss users un-petroloeum jelly  and sugar is a great sugar scrub! I'm sure you can just use vaseline (which does have petroleum in it, if you don't have any un-petroleum jelly. From the research I've done vaseline or petroleum jelly is not harmful for your health- of course its not something you should be digesting enormous quantities on a daily basis). 

Anyway I just wanted to report back to you all that I've been continuing the mask at least twice a month and my hair looks great! I should admit that I've been skimping on the honey recently as my honey has gotten a bit old and has started to harden :P But just olive oil itself does wonder to your hair!

 Before I used the mask my hair was frizzy easily and would be impossible to brush with a comb. But its silky to the touch and even my employer compliments my hair :)

Do make sure to shampoo your hair EXTREMELY well after the mask or your hair will stay oily for rest of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment