Sunday, April 7, 2013

Helllllllllllllllllllo Sales :)

I love sales.

I love 30% offs, buy two, get one free, or my favorite buy one get one free (those are hard to come by but a lot of drugstore products do them every so often).

And guess what company is currently having a $1 sale on their sampler votives?!

SubCat_ESUM13_730x247_Promos_1tsSALE
Photo Credit: Yankeecandle.com


Yankee Candles 

I've always thought that candles add that romantic and elegant touch to any room but I've personally never been too much of a candle person. I mean you have lights indoors and I don't spend that much time outdoors in one place to need a candle. 

But as I get prepped for my impending all-nighters I thought having a candle by my side would be great to add 1) a relaxed feeling 2) a reason to keep on going a little bit longer 3) just for fun :)

So I purchased a total of 7 of sampler votives this past Friday for the total cost of $7.67 (of course that last 67cents is dependent on the tax in your city). They regularly cost $1.99 and when I checked out a drugstore to see how much their sampler votives cost it was $1.67. So all in all I think it was a great purchase!

The scents I purchased are….

Fresh Mint (I bought two of those since I LOVE mint)
Juicy Watermelon
Juicy Peach
Meyer Lemon
Fruit Fusion
Mango Peach Salsa

I'll do a review of each scent as I burn them but all in all I'm really happy about this purchase (I might even stop by Yankee Candle to buy more before the sale ends :P)!


What are your favorite Yankee Candle scents?

Do you have any good tips to get the most out of your candles? 


XOXO
S


No comments:

Post a Comment