Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Favorite Drugstore Finds: HAIR edition!

Hello all!

So I grew up on drugstore beauty products but when I entered junior high and high school I became a Sephora addict (thank you mother for the allowance!). It was great but then I became a college student and learned the importance of being frugal and went back to my drugstore beauty regimen.

Here are my TOP FAVORITE DRUGSTORE FINDS: HAIR EDITION!

Garnier Fructis Shampoo & Conditioner
Although I currently use Dove shampoo for my hair since you can get the big huge family size at Costco and my current Costco doesn't have any Garnier Fructis products. Garnier Fructis's Shampoo and Conditioner is my favorite shampoo. It smells fruity and it does the job! I love how fruity and fresh my hair smells after I shampoo & condition my hair with Garnier.

<em>Garnier Fructis Shampoo</em>, Fortifying, Triple Nutrition, Extra ...

Dove Heat Defense Therapy Heat Activated Protect & Shine Mist 
I rarely ever blow dry my hair- but when I lived in Cleveland it was a necessity to blow dry during the winter months whenever I showered in the morning since it usually snowed and if I didnt my hair would freeze. Its about $8 a bottle and it worked great for my hair. Reviews tend to be mixed- but I used this for my hair and it always turned smooth and silky soft whenever I blow dried my hair. Friends and my sorority sisters would always comment on nice my hair looked and asked what I did differently- just actually took the time to blow dry my hair :P.

Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream  
I like to grow out my hair and I hate to trim it- whenever I go to the salon and actually get my hair cut I like to get it cut-cut I mean go all out and get a bob kinda thing. Thus I usually go about a year without getting my hair trimmed- which means I get into the problem of getting a bit of not so happy ends and a bit of frizz. Meet my rescue! 
Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream
Its easy to use- both for damp and dry hair. It has a UV shield so perfect for the summer days when you're out in the sun a lot. Its easy to use and leaves your hair feeling smooth and soft. Its only $6.99 a bottle on Neutrogena.com. It has a pretty good review on multiple sites- and its definitely one of my favorite products!

Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray
Detangling spray is a must for anyone with short-medium-long hair and this is a simple, no fuss, no weird smelling, perfect detangling spray. 
I grew up on this as a little girl and I stopped using it when I entered junior high and I have no idea why. I tried several other companies' detangling spray but this is spot on the best! Its also under $4 at most places. It not only detangles your hair but leaves it soft as well! 




What are your favorite Drugstore Beauty finds for hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment